Women's Floral Flowy Skirt, Hight Waist Tiered Ruffle Mini Skirt with Drawstring
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- BRAND INTRODUCTION: We are committed to providing high-quality and delicate products to our customers. Be exclusive, Be yourself! Material: High Fabric Quality, Soft Hand Feel, Breathable, Comfy to Touch and Wear, Skin-friendly, High-Quality Fashion Clothing to Make Your Life Better.
- Stylish Design: Women's Ruffle Skirt, Mini Skirts, Smocking Waisted, Polka Dot Print, Ruffle Mini Skirt, Elastic Waist Skirt With Drawstring Line, Short Skirts, Swing Skirts, A Line Skirt, Pleated Mini Skirts, Ruffle Skirts, Flowy Skirt, It Helps You Show Your Unique Charming.
- Occasions: A High Waist Skirt Is Suit For Every Occasion, It Is Perfect For Daily Life, Indoor, Outdoor, Work, Cocktail, Wedding, Home, Friend Gathering, Club, Travel, School, Date, And Party. Wear In Spring, Summer, Fall, And Holiday.
- Size And Colors: True To Size S-XL. For More Size Details Please Check The Size Chart. Colors: Red Floral Skirt/ Blue Ruffled Skirts For Women/ Green Daisy Spring Skirts/ Green Dot Floral Mini Skirt/ Pink Skirts For Women Trendy/ Black Cute Skirt
- NOTE: Garment Care: Machine Wash, Hand Wash Recommended With Cold Water, Do Not Bleach And Hang Or Line Dry
No see through, good quality material
I like high waist because it hides my postpartum belly
The shape of the skirt make the waist looks smaller
I am 125 lb and 5’3 I ordered a small size
With a white shirt and white sandals it makes the perfect outfit for the summer
The length is good
The material is a synthetic and it is fine because it looks and feels nice. Very flattering. I like the elastic. It is a nice length.
-Not to short
-Looked so cute on my 18year old daughter
-fabric is a little thin but for the price it was perfect!
-came wrinkled but ironed out easily
I would definitely buy again
Cute, perfect for the beach or a warm day. Material is thinner and light weight. Really pretty pattern and design. If you're between sizes, I'd go with your larger size. Especially if you're taller.
I love skirts like this to wear under short dresses and long shorts. It gives you just a little extra coverage and a little feminine ruffle. I have a brown/black and grey skirt similar to this but was looking for red for memorial day. I’m 5’4 130 and ordered the small. When I fist got it I was nervous I maybe should have sized up but as you can see its meant to sit on the skinny part of the waist and I think thins is where the length is percect too. If you want it to sit on hips and go down closer to the knee maybe size up. I included pics to show two ways of wearing it and where the waist sits best on